Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RP forum based on the hit manga Bleach! Here we are friendly, and help you out all the time!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kawa mintasu
kawa mintasu

Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou Empty
PostSubject: Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou   Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Name: Morikishi
Level: Bankai

Type: Click vSpoiler:

Projectile-Type Zanpakutō

Wind-Type Zanpakutō

Manifestation: Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou Images%3Fq%3Ddemon%2Beagle%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1362%26bih%3D571%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1860&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=528&vpy=218&dur=421&hovh=190&hovw=265&tx=131&ty=103&oei=p-gjTb7aD4L0tgOOusCGCg&esq=5&page=5&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:79&biw=1362&bih=571Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou LOS-Eagle-Bat

Sealed Zanpakuto: Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou ZardbieKatana

Shikai

Shikai Appearance: Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou Giant-Sized-Vibro-Sword
Shikai Ability: Kawa can use his spiritual pressure to control and manipulate the oxygen molicules rapidly. Spiritual pressure becomes more intense, also my zanpaku tou emits powerful air pressure through the blade. In other words, it could be a large projectile at the tip of the blade and can be fired off at the opponent. In this shikai air funneled out of the blade is invisible condensed spiritual pressure. In a sense his shikai is perfect for a silent stealthy kill. The atmospheric currents being manipulated by his will can travel very quickly or very slowly.

Bankai
Bankai Name: kazakeimorikishi
Bankai Appearance: In Kawa's bankai form, his zanpaku-tou transforms into its spirit form(manefestation form).
Bankai Ability: When Kawa's bankai emerges, his zanpaku-tou transforms into a large eagle(15feet long, 8 feet tall(standing up), 6 feet wide, 30 foot wingspan) in which he can fly. Kawa's speed also increses as well as my offensive attacks. The bird he rides on can also use the same attacks he does since the attack comes from his zanpaku-tou. This bankai release lets out large amounts of spiritual pressure. If the bird Kawa rides on takes enough damage it will shatter but will then reappear as long as he has enough spiritual pressure to keep the zanpaku-tou in its bankai state. Kawa has the air currents at his disposal during bankai. He may use the wind to create projectiles and weapons out of his own reishi. This bankai can be useful in many ways such as if Kawa was surrounded by enemies he can create any possible deffense using the wind and atmoshperic curents and then suddenly attack and kill all of the enemies surrounding him at the same time. In other words it is a great offense and defense at the same time and proves fatal for the enemy in almost any situation.

Techniques

Name: KishiShuriken
Level: Shikai
Effect: Sends 15-30 air blasts toward the enemy(they're each about the size of a small shuriken). Projectile travels 100 mph. Has medium impact on target, effects on the target could be cuts, scratches, bruises, or other injuries.

Range:medium long range about 40 meters
Duration/Post Usage: one post
Preparation Post:one post
Cool Down
one post

Name: morii tenko
Effect: power flows through the zanpaku-tou and reinforces slashes and stabs or other melee attack with wind energy.in other words a sword would be three times as hard to block. Morii Tenko makes close combat with more power, accuracy, and speed.

Range:close/melee
Duration/Post Usage: 2 posts
Preparation Posts: 2 posts
Cool Down: 1 post

Name: keisenso
Effect: powerful air current blast travels at 200 mph

Range:medium to long range
Duration/Post Usage: 1 post
Preparation Posts:4 posts
Cool Down 1 post

Last edited by kawa mintasu on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hayato Bones
Admin
Hayato Bones

PostSubject: Re: Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou   Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Cool down is posts not seconds so if it were
Your post
-Uses attack 2 post cooldown-
Their post
Your post
Their post
Your post
-Attack is ready-

Also
Name: KishiShuriken
Effect: Sends multiple air blasts toward the enemy. Projectile travels 30mph shikai 60mph bankai
How many airblasts, how big are the blasts, and you realize Soul Reapers and spiritual beings, even Humans can dodge 30mph objects if a car is coming toward me I can get out of the way easily.

Name: morii tenko
Effect: powerful blastsinside the blade of the zanpaku-tou
^ This is incredibly vague.

Name: keisenso
Effect: powerful air current blast travels at 200 mph

Range:medium-extremely long range
Duration/Post Usage: 5 continious seconds
Preparation Posts:20 seconds charging
Cool Down 1 minute recharging

Range needs to be clarified more, 20 seconds doesn't mean anything on the forum it's posts not seconds.

I'd like better capitalization, grammar, and length, you're a Lt. this is an elite position I expect more.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachthefinalfight.rpg-board.net
Hayato Bones
Admin
Hayato Bones

PostSubject: Re: Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou   Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Also this is YOUR CHARACTER'S Zanpakuto
No more
I's
Me's
Back to top Go down
Hayato Bones
Admin
Hayato Bones

PostSubject: Re: Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou   Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Yet again your bankai ability is incredibly vague.
Back to top Go down
kawa mintasu
kawa mintasu

PostSubject: Re: Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou   Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:12 pm

i edited
Back to top Go down
Hayato Bones
Admin
Hayato Bones

PostSubject: Re: Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou   Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Still the Bankai technique is incredibly vague, it tells me how fast it goes I would like more details.
Back to top Go down
kawa mintasu
kawa mintasu

PostSubject: Re: Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou   Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:26 pm

anything else besides speed
tell me exactly every thing you want and then i will correct it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou   Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kawa Mintasu's Zanpaku tou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach :: Creation :: Zanpakuto Registration-
Jump to: